Your speculative Wii U launch haul?

Home Forum Forum Directory Nintendo Nation Official Forums General Nintendo Chat Your speculative Wii U launch haul?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Simon Simon 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    James B
    Key Master

So, we know the price (ish), we know the bundles, but what it everyone looking to pick up on Wii U day one?

All going well my ideal launch is a Wii U Premium pack plus copies of Rayman Legends, ZombieU and New Super Mario Bros U.

16 September, 2012 at 23:26 #1103
    James S

Yeah same here, though I wouldn’t mind Trine 2 as well.

19 September, 2012 at 20:44 #1306
    Qikz

I’m importing mine from Japan for the Japanese third party stuff that’ll be coming. My launch day games are Mario and Nintendoland.

20 September, 2012 at 15:57 #1338
    James M
    Contributor

Either a Wii U Basic or Premium, and New Super Mario Bros U, Rayman Legends and ZombiU as definite retail releases. Possibly Darksiders 2, Sonic and Sega and Black Ops 2 depending on how those enhanced ports turn out at launch.

I could see myself picking up some download cards for games if Nintendo manages to have them in store by launch – if so cards for Trine 2 Directors Cut and Toki Tori 2 will be bought. Or maybe just eShop credit.

I expect this list to slim down a little when I realise I can’t afford it all…

22 September, 2012 at 09:14 #1400
    James B
    Key Master

Mine is probably going to bulk out, haha. Also considering Tekken Tag 2 and Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed now, especially if they have solid online components.

22 September, 2012 at 11:21 #1408
    Simon

All I’ll be after is the packed-in Nintendo Land, Rayman Legends and solid instructions on how to transfer all my Wii Shop Channel games over. I’m going to ask for NSMBU for Christmas, I reckon.

27 September, 2012 at 00:00 #1561
    James M
    Contributor

No Funky Barn at launch? You can strike that off my list, then.

27 September, 2012 at 21:07 #1573
    James S

Looks like I may have to make do with just Nintendo land for a bit.

28 September, 2012 at 07:18 #1579
    Derek

Word is Assassin’s Creed III will be a launch title, so will be a must for me.

30 September, 2012 at 01:07 #1594
    Matthew W

Definitely planning on getting a Wii U with ZombiU bundle, with a MAYBE on Rayman Legends and New Super Mario Bros. U, but there’ll be loads of stock of the other games after Christmas.

I may also get the Wii U Starter Kit so I can play Nintendo Land at GAME vs James.

9 November, 2012 at 22:14 #2140
    Simon

So it turns out that Rayman Legends won’t be a launch title! I’ve pre-ordered New Super Mario Bros. U instead (surprise!). I was always going to get it at some point; I just felt that RL would be a more exciting and interesting title. Oh well!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.