Nintendo Land

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of James B James B 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    James B
    Key Master

This will be the thread celebrating the brilliant Nintendo Land. I will make this post shiny soon, but for now talk amongst yourselves.

Q – What on earth will the Yoshi/Pikmin/G&W Octopus levels be like?

10 September, 2012 at 23:29 #616
    Qikz

You already know this but I’m super excited to play the local multiplayer with my family and friends on this. Even the single player stuff looks awesome. Can’t wait <3

11 September, 2012 at 14:27 #639
    James S

Really looking forward to this due to balloon trip breeze (other stuff looks good though) think I’ll be roping my non-gaming family members to try it as well.

12 September, 2012 at 22:49 #835
    James M
    Contributor

I can see this one being as much of a hoot as WarioWare on the GameCube was to play, couldn’t be more excited about some of these multiplayer minigames. And Balloon Fight Breeze. I want to dodge some Big Fish.

13 September, 2012 at 22:04 #954

I look forward to playing the Zelda game on my own, multiplayer games are for people with friends :P

15 September, 2012 at 22:24 #1054
    James M
    Contributor

That raises an interesting point – Nintendo haven’t yet spoken Miiverse or online functionality since before E3.

I wonder if Nintendo Land will support online multiplayer? I’m guessing not though since it’s designed as a local multiplayer experience where the player with the second screen is in the same room as you, rather than in someone else’s.

16 September, 2012 at 00:46 #1083
    James B
    Key Master

Having played the Luigi’s Mansion and Animal Crossing games, it’s the fact they’re local that makes them so compelling. They’d lose a certain appeal over the net.

They’d still be good, don’t get me wrong, but they wouldn’t be as good.

26 October, 2012 at 13:22 #1987
    James B
    Key Master

Played the Luigi’s Mansion game at Play weekend before last and led a few teams of survivors to victory like a boss *smugface*.

Was all ‘Re-group in the top room! Cover the doors! Call any rumble!’ It was grand.

23 November, 2012 at 21:48 #2285
    Simon

Only a week away! I’m looking forward to NSMBU slightly more, if I’m honest, but I’m sure Nintendo Land will worm its way into my heart before too long!

24 November, 2012 at 02:14 #2298
    James B
    Key Master

I’m sure it will, especially if you dabble in multiplayer. Can’t wait for high score competitions in Balloon Trip as well.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.