Introduce Yourself!

Home Forum Forum Directory Nintendo Nation Official Forums Off Topic Introduce Yourself!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Axis1500 Axis1500 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Qikz

Hey, I’m Qikz. I have a huge interest in Japanese culture/pop culture (so games, anime, manga, music), I play a hell of a lot of Starcraft, love eSports and Nintendo are my favourite games publishers/developers alongside Blizzard and Valve. I’m a student/carer from the UK who’s working towards going to live in Japan and collect various merchandise from the anime franchises/games franchises I love.

Nice to meet you all and hope we can all get along/share interests in harmony (not that there’s many other people here yet T_T)!

10 September, 2012 at 10:05 #540
    Matthew W

Might as well poke in and say hi! The name’s Xelviar on most forums except the clan I’m currently in, and I still have an interest in video games, 24 years on my first found interest with video games on the NES.

I’m playing quite a lot of Guild Wars 2, and occasionally mix it up with PSP, PS3, Wii and DS(i) games. Right now, I’m a volunteer at a charity shop, which is okay but I’m yearning of something a bit better.  I also enjoy a lot of epic classical music (Two Steps From Hell comes into mind) and a few Gaming OSTs – be it rom OCRE or other games.

Well, I’ll be around so if anyone wants to add me on Pokémon Black, just send me a inbox message.

15 September, 2012 at 20:46 #1045
    Stu Jones

Ahoy-hoy! Stu here. Anyone from NGamer Forum should know me (Stu_the_great).

Just poppin’ in to show my support around here. I hope to get to know everyone, and I hope we can get a nice little community up and running.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by Avatar of Stu Jones Stu Jones.
    15 September, 2012 at 22:27 #1055
    James M
    Contributor

Hi Stu – what a nice surprise to see you on these here forums.

Be careful you don’t run into Robert Robot, though, he may blind you with his newly fitted laserbeam(s?)

16 September, 2012 at 10:37 #1090
    Beth

Hey guys I’m Beth (couldn’t come up with a clever username haha)

I enjoy playing all games on all consoles made by all developers etc. Nintendo wise, I love my 3DS, and I absolutely adore the Mass Effect series, so I’m really looking forward to playing it on the WiiU!

I’m a very all round kind of person, I love reading and spend  a lot of my spare time watching TV and visiting the cinema, so you’ll probably find me all over the forums!

And, if there’s anything else you’d like to know, feel free to ask! Am an open book ^_^

16 September, 2012 at 23:53 #1106
    James S

Hey I’m James S. (there can only be one!)

I like to draw & watch a ton of TV & movies oh I like games as well, how do I find the time? I will be your resident MH tri expert so any questions about that game I’d be willing to answer.

Happy Gaming!

17 September, 2012 at 00:53 #1120
    Derek

Word up, I’m Derek W here.

Writing for my own site I’m trying on plowing my way into the video games journalism industry. I know it’s going to be hard but I’ve been at it for a coupla years and I’m fairly sure I’ve got some fight left in me. I used to work on only Nintendo titles/consoles but I’ve branched out onto 360/PS3 to broaden my portfolio.

I really am amazingly awesome, original and fantastically sarcastic/cynical to the point of genius. Get to know me, I’m very nice.

15 January, 2013 at 21:11 #2451
    Rossdp

Evenin’! I’m Rossdp, formerly known as Phillips on the old NGamer Forums, 24 years old, lead a technicolourful life! Looking for a new home after being booted from NGamer (damn you, Future Publishing), so I’ll be giving Nintendo-Nation a bash for a while at least!

16 January, 2013 at 07:33 #2460
    Axis1500

Hi. I’m Axis1500, also known as MD1500. I’m yet another exile from Nintendo-gamer.net. Nice forums you’ve got here! :D

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Avatar of Axis1500 Axis1500.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.