GAMEfest 2013

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Graham Beresford Graham Beresford 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Howdy peeps.

After the very dissapointing news last year that GAMEfest 2012 was cancelled due to financial difficulty and the rumour that GAMEfest 2013 may be on the cards, I have an interesting idea for all streetpass fans.

As most of you are aware, there are certain Streetpass groups on Twitter and proud to have been involved in the very 1st Streetpass Manchester meet up. But my ides is this. Streetpass versus. Think about it. If we can get to GAMEfest 2013 (If it’s on this year that is) , Streetpass Manchester versus Streetpass Edinburgh etc.

Would anybody be interested in this idea?

4 January, 2013 at 21:01 #2409
    James B
    Key Master

Oh my god YES!

Like some sort of heptathalon of adversarial gaming, with each group bringing its best combatant. Kid Icarus grudge matches, Mario Kart team Grand Prix, Street Fighter duels, and then we can all join in jolly co-operation with a spot of Monster Hunter.

I am IN with this idea.

6 January, 2013 at 02:23 #2410

Awesome. Although I have a funny feeling who our Mario Kart 7 player will be. Was meant to speak with you about it at the last meet up but forgot.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.